Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cold and Flu Season

Well the crud that has been going around has arrived at our house. I got sick first but I convinced myself it was just a cold and put off going to the doctor, by the time I finally went I had no voice and was white as a ghost. The tests determined that I had a sinus infection, and ear infection in both ears, and broncitus, boy was I excited. I was given amoxicillion for 14 days and told to rest ( yeah right with a toddler.) As I began my recovery my germs traveled to Joseph and Ben ( I'm sorry boys). Ben has been lucky that all he caught was a cold, but Joseph has inflamed tonsils, and an ear infection in both ears as well. Joseph's antibiotics seem to be working much better then mine and his appetite has finally returned(YEAH). Joseph has lost four pounds since he got sick because it hurt to much to have solids. I have hope that by next week we should all be feeling like ourselves again.

2 comments:

Honey said...

Being sick is awful and whatever it is that is going around is nasty! I've heard it called the Super flu. It knocked out Ryan for a week! However, he found that a sinus rinse was the trick. You can pick it up from Walmart or Walgreens and it helped him out a lot! I hope you guys get better soon!!

Vixen said...

I hope you all are feeling better, if you need anything let me know!!