Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Art Show

Joseph under the hand print rainbow.
Joseph will some of his artwork.
This family picture makes me laugh because Joseph added his friend Levi to our family.
More artwork.
Christmas artwork.
Joseph with his teachers.
Ok so I am weeks behind in my blogging so my next few posts I will be playing catch up. At the beginning of May Joseph's school had their annual art show and it was a big hit, the kids had been preparing for it all year. I was bummed that I wasn't able to go since I was home sick but Joseph had fun showing Daddy all his stuff and Ben took lots of pictures for me.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I love those pictures with the legs coming right out of the heads. Children's artwork is priceless! Sounds like it was a fun experience for him.

nanajohanna said...

I'm always so glad when you post things like this...things we'd see for ourselves if we lived closer. Oh well, this will do. Love and miss you!

DoBdoBdo said...

What great photos of Joseph, his own artwork and those who taught him. Your blog entries will be such a treasure for him one day! (They already are for us and other family who live so far away.) Love you guys!