Wednesday, September 7, 2011

KiNdErGaRtEn

On Tuesday Joseph started Kindergarten and let's just say there was lots of Boohooing from his mom. I was excited for him to begin this new adventure but I missed him terribly and was so excited when it was time to pick him up. He had a wonderful time and couldn't wait to tell me all about his day and the fun things they had done. His favorite was that they got to take pictures of themselves on the computer and play around with them. His teacher is Ms. Klee and she is full of energy, happy and perfect  for kindergartners. 


Ms. Klee

Joseph and I in front of his school.

All ready to go!

6 comments:

Celeste said...

What a big day for Joseph and you! So glad you got him into that school that you wanted.

Rachelle said...

I can't believe how grown up he is getting!

Joni said...

I had been looking for you at school. Now I know why I haven't seen you! Glad things worked out!

Dixie said...

He looks so handsome in his uniform!!!

DoBdoBdo said...

WOW - Such an exciting day for you and he! Wonderful to have picture of his first teacher, as well as the two of you at the school. Joseph is one handsome cutie in his "BF" uniform! Glad we got to visit with you over weekend Sheena remarried. Love you guys!

Linsi said...

Kindergarten's a big transition for us moms! That's nice he has a great teacher and is already having fun. I love your header picture with the wave. Awesome!