Monday, March 12, 2012

A little bit about me

A friend of mine had this on her blog and I thought I would copy and share since it was so cute.

1. What is your most embarrassing moment?
     When I was about seven months pregnant with Joseph, Ben and I went to a family BBQ at his
      uncle's house. We were all having a great time and as we were all sitting down to eat I sat down
     in a camp chair and it broke.

2. What is one big pet peeve of yours?
     It drives me crazy when people constantly run late.

3. When you go shopping, what tempts you more then anything else?
     Anything for Joseph, my nieces, nephews or things for the house.

4. What is your favorite thing to watch on TV?
     Chopped, Bones or The Amazing Race

5. If you had 4 hours to yourself to do what you want, what would you do?
    Read, clean/organize, sew or take pictures

6. What food would you find impossible to turn down if offered?
    Pasta, I can't get enough of it.

7. Do you have any weird quirks that your husband has called you on?
    I prefer things in even numbers. If I am eating M&M's I make sure and get an even number in my
    hand.

8. What is one holiday tradition that no matter where or who you are with you would make sure to
     implement?
     Every Christmas Eve we all get to open one present and it is our new Christmas jammies.

9. What is your favorite genre to read?
     I am a complete book worm and read everything, so it is hard to pick just one genre.

10. What is a job you wish you could do? (Even if you thought you didn't have the brains or ability to
       do it, like gymnast or astronaut or something.)
       I would like to be a psychologist since I have been told I am such a good listener or a
       photographer because I love taking pictures of anyone and anything.

11. What is something silly/weird that you did as a kid?
      I used to carry around a notebook that I would just write numbers in. I would start at number 1
      and just keep going until the book was full.






3 comments:

Celeste said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you did this. I had no idea you were so into numbers...=)

Dixie said...

I like this post!! Love you, Lyns.

Johanna Humphries said...

Thanks, Lyns, I really enjoyed learning more about you...we've got so much in common.