Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Spring Break Fun

This year we got our first true snow storm on the first day of Spring Break. Joseph was thrilled to finally have snow to play in and it really only messed with our plans for a couple of the days. Once the snow had melted we resumed our activities. Too bad I only took pictures from one of our adventures. :( We had a great time at the zoo and I finally got to see the new exhibit, I think I was more excited then the kids.


First Blizzard of the year.

The mountain goat was enjoying the sunny morning.

Lily bug!

J-man!

The bears were having quite a conversation.

I am watching you.

I love penguins! They are on my must list every time we go to the Zoo.

Mr. Hippo was looking for a snack.

I have never seen Monkeys sit as still as these two did.

The gang!

Buddies!

Where is the seal hiding?

The new baby giraffe.

The three new Lion cubs.

0 comments: