Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Zoo Lights

I love looking at Christmas lights, and would do it all year long if I could. I was so excited that Ben agreed to go to Zoo lights with me this year. I knew it was going to be crowded and crazy, which it was but Ben was such a good sport to indulge me. I was really impressed with all the lights the Zoo did, and can't wait to go back. It was a great family night activity.

Joseph and Ben with a Peacock

Beautiful colors

Joseph there is a Tiger behind you.

Entering the Hippos tunnel. I was sure glad he didn't eat us.

Silly Monkey

Elephants

Under the Sea

A cool purple and green tree

Gorilla

That was fun. Can we go now?

1 comments:

. said...

Their lights were incredible this year! We thought it was a much better deal than Hudson gardens or botanical gardens!