Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Wisconsin Dells!!

Joseph had a four day weekend in January, so we took a family trip to see Sam, Nat, Brad, Maddie and Macy. Unfortunately for me, I came down with the flu the night before we were supposed to leave, so I spent the weekend on the couch. :( Ben, Joseph, and Brad flew into Minnesota on Friday morning, drove up to the Wisconsin Dells with everyone, where they spent two days, and then flew home on Monday. A great time was had by all between the swimming, playing games, and eating yummy food. Joseph and Brad could not get enough of the Wave pool, and only tried a few of the other rides. I am so bummed that I missed out on this trip, but I won't miss out on the next one!!


Sam and Maddie

Joseph riding the waves!

Waiting for the next wave

MADDIE!!

Bring on the waves!

Brad and Joseph chilling in the Lazy River

0 comments: