Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tommy Toes

I went to the store the other night and brought home some tomatoes. Well Joseph was in the kitchen with Ben and saw the tomatoes on the counter and asked Ben what they were.

Ben was joking with Joseph and told him they were called tommy toes, so Joseph immediately looks at me and says mama can you say tommy toes. I responded with Tomatoes and Joseph got so mad at me and once again said no mama it's tommy toes.

So it has become a joke in our home that tomatoes are really tommy toes. Joseph and Ben are really enjoying teasing me about saying tomatoes the "wrong way".

4 comments:

nanajohanna said...

Don't fight it Lynsey, you can't win with those two guys, you're out-numbered. Love you!

James and Aimee said...

That is so hilarious! I might have to start calling them tommy toes.

Jocie said...

Yes, tomatoes have officially been renamed. Not unlike Sam's moken and tweez. I sometimes forget that the real name is macaroni and cheese.

Hilary and Evan Biddulph said...

i would love to teach you to make bread!! happy fall!