Saturday, November 15, 2008

Master of the Throne


As moms we all experience those moments when our children move from one phase to the next. Sometimes we are relieved to be moving on and others are bittersweet.

We had quite a big change in our house last week, Joseph stoppped wearing diapers and is now potty trained. I am excited to be entering this new phase of life, but part of me still longs for him to still be my little baby. When did he get so big?

We are so very proud of how well he is doing.





7 comments:

Jim said...

Yo, Little Joseph!

Big step, man! This seems to be a great week for you cousins. Noah dumped some hair, and you...Well, anyway, we're very proud of you, buddy. Way to go!

Uncle Jim

James and Aimee said...

I just love his face! We love you all so much!

Honey said...

Way to go Joseph! Congrats!

Autumn said...

That is a wonderful step forward. Congrats to everybody, but especially our adorable Joseph!! You're doing great kiddo!! So proud of you and can't believe how big you are getting! Lynsey, make him slow down, won't you? :)

Annie said...

Oh, I am SOOO jealous! Joseph is about 1 month older than Graham, but it will be a LONG time before I can "dump" the diapers.

Annie said...

I see you were just visiting my blog...what are we doing up so late?! I can't believe it is 2am!!

Jess Berg said...

Way to go Joseph! (but really way to go mom! We all know who really makes these things happen :)