Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween

We had such a fun time celebrating Halloween this year. On Friday Joseph's school had a costume parade and a Harvest Festival. I wasn't able to get any pictures of the ninja at school because every time I pulled out my camera he went into stealth mode. :) The school had so many fun things to do at the festival like hay rides, face painting, pizza, cake walk, carnival games, etc...

Then on Monday night we went over to the church for our ward's Trunk 'R Treat with Sam, Nat, Brad and Maddie. The kids had so much fun getting candy and before it was over their buckets were overflowing. On our way home we stopped by a friend's house to see their yard and it was impressive!!( Sorry I didn't get any pics of it.) They had fog, dry ice, jumping spiders, mummies, a cemetary, etc.. and handing out candy was the Joker.

My Ninja!!
Joseph with his classmates at the Harvest Festival

2 comments:

Brainy Lainey said...

Ninja Joseph looks absolutely FEROCIOUS! I'd be scared if I saw him at my door!!! =] LUV the photo of him and his BFA classmates - looks like they're having a BALL! Shadow & I passed out treats here & the children all loved his kerchief because it said "NO Tricks - ALL Treats" and he got LOTS of loves which he enjoyed ultil the kids overwhelmed him & he spent the respeered from under his lookout the rest of the evening. Glad you all had fun! Luv you guys!

Johanna Humphries said...

He's always been kind of camera shy when I try to get pictures of him too. Great post. Love you!