Sunday, January 22, 2012

Highlight of my Week

So last week was just not my week. I was super busy and stressed out at work, I had a ton of things going on at home that I was falling behind on and then the uncaring dentist I saw said that I needed a root canal. :( I was sooo ready to put this week behind me when I found this sweet letter waiting for me in my mailbox from my niece Naomi. I am so touched by her thoughtfulness and the time and effort she put in to it. She did not know I was having a bad week but this just brought a smile to my face and tears to my eyes. I am the luckiest aunt in the world because I have the BEST nieces and nephews. I love them all so so very much!! The letter is a little hard to read but it says:

Dear Aunt Linbsay,
I hope that you come for Ellen's Baptism when she is 8.
My sweet letter from Naomi.

4 comments:

Liz said...

Too sweet!

Celeste said...

That is so cute! I think you will be making it to the baptism.

Aimee said...

Thanks for posting a picture of it! I had NO idea what was in that letter. She just brought me a sealed envelope and said it was a letter for you and could she please have a stamp. And thank you for being such a sweet, incredible, loving, super awesome Aunt to my kids. It is no wonder they adore you like they do! Love you, Lyns!

Johanna Humphries said...

That's wonderful. I'm glad it helped you through a rough week. Love you!