Sunday, January 15, 2012

Things I have made

I would like to say I have been super productive these first few weeks of the new year but these are all products that I did last year. I started the blocks when Dixie was here last September and finally finished them up in early fall. I love the way they all turned out and that I have something cute to put out year round. It isn't a big surprise that the Autumn blocks are my favorite, it is also my favorite season. I made Joseph a new quilt for his birthday and love that I was able to find the fabric that I did. He has really been into Mustangs, Camaro's, etc these past few months and when I stumbled upon this fabric I was thrilled. The best part about his new blanket is that it is the perfect size for us to snuggle together. Yes every so often I can still get my little man to snuggle with me.

I just love the way these blocks turned out!!

Think warm thoughts.

I know it is super hard to see the S but I promise it is there.

Brr!! These fit in perfectly with the rest of my holiday decorations.

Joseph's new blanket. If you couldn't tell he loves car just like his daddy. :)

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Those blocks are darling! Good job!

Heidi said...

The blocks are so cute, and great job on the blanket!!

. said...

cute, cute, cute!!!