Thursday, September 6, 2012

Girl's Camp 2012

I had the privilege of being able to go back to Girl's Camp this year with the same group of girl's I had been with the year before. The best part of camp this year was that we were in a cabin with beds and it didn't rain so all our stuff was dry!! I was surprised at how many girl's in our cabin snored and if I go again I will bring ear plugs. :) We had a great week full of yummy food, fun arts and crafts, quilting, games,outdoor activities, firesides, dances and seminars. By the end of the week we were all exhausted and dirty but had so much fun we would do it again in a heartbeat. I am in awe of these amazing young women and their strength and testimonies during these challenging times. I hope I get to go again because I love the girls so much and  it is a perfect excuse for me to be super girly for a week.


Our theme

Awesome 2nd years on their hike!

All ready for the dance.

0 comments: