Saturday, September 29, 2012

Tiny Town

So during the summer I try to find new and exciting activities for us to do and this year we went to Tiny Town. It is such a cool little place that isn't to far from town and perfect for a half day trip. The kids had a blast riding the train, checking out all the little houses and playing on the playground while having a picnic.


The gang!!

Joseph and Leila

I loved this hill!!

Hahaha

Cute!

Ready for school??

Like Father, Like Son

Help me!!

Such a fun place

We have to put out a fire mom!

Ahhhhh!!

Singing his heart out!!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

We love this place but haven't been in years. Looks like it was a hit.

Heidi said...

That second to last picture of Joseph looks SO much like Ben!! Oh my goodness! I'm glad you guys had fun! Love you guys!