Sunday, January 25, 2009

* SUNBEAMS *


So this year Joseph has joined the official ranks of the BIG kid primary. He is loving everything about it.
On his first Sunday in there our friend Jessica was sitting next to him and she had to get up and do something, well the wonderful primary president came over to sit by him and he told her NO that is Jess's seat. Only certain special people may sit next to him and it has been Jessica every week. Thanks Jess for making him feel so welcome in primary, We love you.
Then today during singing time, Joseph was doing a great job and the primary chorister commented on how good a job he was doing and Joseph promptly responded with " yeah I'm a Rockstar" I guess we have been playing Rock Band to much at home.

7 comments:

Honey said...

Awesome, Joseph! You are a Rock Star!

Jocie said...

The Sunbeams are me favorite class ever! And Joseph is a very handsome Sunbeam.

Jim said...

Yep. He's a star, alright! Great kid. I love that stance in the photo!

Uncle Jim

James and Aimee said...

What a handsome little man! We love you Joseph and we're so glad you are enjoying Primary!

Sarah said...

A Rockstar, huh? That is adorable. He's too cute!

nanajohanna said...

Dear Joseph, Grandpa and I are so proud of you. You've gotten so big and now you're in Sunbeams! Love Nana

Autumn said...

Ha!I LOVE IT!!!!! I hope you guys are keeping a little book of all the hilarious things this little "Rockstar" is coming at you with!! I liked how he told Ben, "Dad? You're OLD." What a kid! Give him some hugs and kisses from me, okay? So CUTE!