Sunday, October 23, 2011

Joseph at 6

It is hard to imagine that on September 26th my baby turned six. Every time I look at him all I see is my little boy but then he reminds me that no he is a big boy and he is growing up. I am so proud of Joseph, he is such a wonderful, sweet and loving boy. He is always willing to jump right in and help, he loves everyone and wants to make everyone happy, he is a clown and always making me laugh. I don't know where he comes up with some of the things he says but they sure are funny. On Joseph's birthday we celebrated by having dinner at home with Uncle Collin and opening presents. The other day we were just talking about some of Joseph's favorite things right now and here is what he said.

What is your favorite color? Red

What is your favorite book? Curious George

Joseph's birthday table. He was so excited to see it when he got up, but disappointed since he had to wait to open his presents.

Joseph and Uncle Collin

Showing off his Harmonica and car from Grandpa and Nana.

Rubber Boots!! Who knew they could be so exciting.

Owl cupcakes I made for Joseph to take to his class.

My birthday boy. When did he get so big????
What is your favorite thing about school? Going to lunch. Go figure he has been eating like a teenager the last few weeks.

What do you want to be when you grow up? A Firefighter

Who is your best friend? Evan

What is your favorite Scripture story? When Nephi goes to get the plates.

What is your favorite toy? Transformers. I thought he would say cars since we have them everywhere.

What is your favorite thing to do? Play my Nintendo DS

What is your favorite dinner? Macaroni and Cheese

1 comments:

Brainy Lainey said...

WOW. WOW. WOW! What a TERRIFIC idea to include such "interviews" - that'll be wonderful to have for each year --- and delightful for you & Ben, us and one day, Joseph, himself, to look back on and see which goals / likes / dislikes / friends remained and which changed with his growth. ... ABSOLUTELY LOVE the Rubber Boots photo - What a character! (Definitely the Hansen side coming out: think of your Grandma Hansen and how much FUN she was.) GREAT shots of Joseph & CJ (interesting how it took BOTH of them to show how old Joseph is now, isn't it? ;] ) and serious shots of my fav gr-nephew! ALSO - IMPRESSIVE Owl Eye Cupcakes, Lyns! Have you taken a Wilton decorating class, by chance? Your decorating skills have really grown! -- Luv to you all.