Sunday, May 6, 2012

Lego Kids Fest

Well since Joseph has discovered a new love for Lego's and last weekend was Lego Kids Fest in Denver we went for a family fun night. We went down on Friday night and I am glad we did, it was the only session that wasn't sold out and it was still packed!! They had so many cool activities for the kids to do like Lego car racing, a coloring station, a reading nook, ninjago battles, vacuum racing, lectures, a movie station and multiple building stations. It was crazy to see so many Lego's in one place and the models out of Lego's were incredible!! I am always amazed at what they can build out of Lego's and truly appreciate the talent that it takes, because sometimes a very detailed Lego house can stump me.

Yeah Joseph was excited!!!

My Lego friend.

Lego's anyone? This pile of Lego's was a foot and a half deep in the very middle.

Dragon

Cool Lego's!

Underwater adventure

Chewbacca

Lightning McQueen. I think this was every kids favorite.

Anyone up for a superhero adventure?

Joseph I am your father.

Ninjas!!

This is so COOL!!!

Indiana Jones

ROAR!! This lion actually made noise when you put your head in and it was pretty loud.

Save me mom!

I had to take my picture with Captain Jack.

A little moment with Harry and Hagrid.

I love Star Wars!!

To infinity and beyond.

The Dark Night Rises.

Don't make me mad!!

Yeah I am just chilling on the big blue bear!!

1 comments:

Nuts2U said...

We just had a flier today about a week-long Lego Camp here in town mid-June and the first person I thought about was J! (Do you have a store called "3 Little Monkeys" there? This is apparently the sponsor, if that helps you help J further.) I loved the first afternoon's camp: "Lego Grossology" (somehow CJ might like that, too ...)

Anyway, this Lego Family Fun Night looks like a BLAST! Can't believe all the great characters created and how TALL J is getting to be!

THANKS FOR ALL THE PHOTO-JOURNALING! Love you all!