Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Decade Later....

So while on our trip this year we celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary! It is hard to believe that time has passed so quickly, but what a fun ten years it has been. I am so grateful everyday that I made the choice to marry Ben all those years ago. While life has thrown us a few curve balls and we have had our fair share of bumps along the road I couldn't have made it without Ben by my side. He is my best friend, the most amazing dad to Joseph and the only one for me! I Love You so much Ben and look forward to seeing what the next ten years hold for us.
Attending a Ballroom dance competition while dating.

Our first concert.

Young kids in love.

Engagement!

Doing the dishes.

I do!!!

Yummy cake!

Newlyweds

Day trip in Yellowstone

Preparing for Joseph. This picture was taken exactly one month before he was born.

Our greatest blessing!!

We made it!

Christmas magic.

My birthday a few years ago.

On top of the mountain in Glenwood Springs. It is so cool up there.

Hanging in the forest with the Mobley's.

Sam and Nat's beautiful wedding!

Dating

Silly newlyweds

Red Rocks with the Hessing's

10yrs later. What happened to those young kids???

5 comments:

Celeste said...

Congrats on making it double digits! Sometime I want to hear the story of how you met.

Honey said...

It goes by so quickly. Happy Anniversary! I really enjoyed the pictures! :)

Heidi said...

I love this post!! I love the pictures! I love you! I still remember perfectly when Ben brought you home to meet us. :) Time has gone by SO fast!!!

James and Aimee said...

I love seeing all these pictures of the two of you! I'm so glad you married Ben too! We love you both so much and miss you all the time!!!

Joseph's Aunt-E said...

Love the shot of you two at Glenwood overlook. You look truly happy, Lyns. You got a good match in Ben, and we've been grateful, as well, because you truly deserve every happiness!