Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ice Ice Baby!!

This past weekend Joseph and Ben spent the day with Brad and Sam while I was preparing for my mom's birthday party. The first activity of the day was to go ice skating. This was Joseph's first time and he was hesitant at first but after a few times around the rink he was loving it. He fell down a bunch of times, but he always got right back up and just kept trying. I am so proud of him. I was sad that I couldn't be with them, but Ben was good about taking lots of pictures for me. After that they all went to Big Time which is this giant play place with inflatiable castles, huge trampolines and a foam pit you can jump in to. The boys were all tuckered out Saturday night from their big day of fun, but Joseph and Brad had so much fun they were asking to go again. Those two would go all day and night long if we let them.  Joseph has also informed me that we are going ice skating again very soon and I have to put on skates. Yikes! I hope I don't make to big a fool of myself, I haven't been ice skating since I was a kid.

Getting ready to give it a try.

Brad and Uncle Sam

I am not so sure about this.

Brad and Joseph

CRASH!! While there were a few crashes, Joseph always got up and kept going.

0 comments: