Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentine's Day

We had a pretty quiet Valentine's day this year. I went to Joseph's school to help with his party and they were all so cute and excited for their valentine's treats. After school I took a friend of our's dinner who had just had a baby and then I came home and finished up dinner for us. My sweet valentine brought me home a yummy box of chocolates and I have been enjoying them and then we celebrated Ben's favorite way by watching the new season of Top Shot and Top Gear.

Joseph with his class listening to their Valentine's story.

Joseph working on his heart door hanger.

Joseph working on his ladybug and airplane valentine's.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

What a fun day! And how nice of you to make that meal for your friend, and to let Ben watch his favorite shows. And it's super fun to see pictures of Joseph doing stuff at school. :) Love you!